formerly the "CENTRAL HOTEL"
And believed at one point to have taken over the licence from:
The "ROYAL OAK" St. John Street (later renamed Tithebarn Street.
|This photograph was taken from Lancaster Road. The building on the left is the|
Guild Hall, and that on the right, the Stanley Arms.
1926 - 27 John Fishwick Barton - Former P.N.E. player - info from Ian Rigby, PNE Official Historian
1932 John Fishwick (same as above??)
1936 George Mallinson
1940 Frank G. Gough
1944 - 48 William H. Riley
Mid-1940's Frank Gallimore - Former P.N.E. player - info from Ian Rigby, PNE Official Historian